Publicly Available Specifications (PAS) are voluntary documents developed by Standards New Zealand. We've commissioned a series of PAS to provide best practice specifications on non-regulated products.
PAS for non-regulated products
EECA commissioned four PAS to provide best practice guidance on:
- Biomass boilers
- High temperature heat pumps
- Electric vehicle chargers for residential use
- Electric vehicle chargers for commercial use.
The PAS include:
- an introduction to the topic for general readers
- a checklist for the buyer, and
- a technical specification for energy performance.
The PAS will also be used to specify requirements for encouraging uptake of energy efficient technologies through our funding and support programmes.
To register for updates contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the technology you would like updates on.