EECA has commenced a pilot scheme with certain financial providers that are available to help GIDI applicants in relation to co-funding the GIDI Projects.
Our pilot aims to:
- maximise the reach of GIDI funding available to businesses to help achieve New Zealand’s decarbonisation targets
- improve visibility to GIDI applicants of finance providers that are available, and have expertise, to help NZ businesses decarbonise, and
- mobilise the finance sector into mainstreaming sustainable finance and offering competitive rates for decarbonisation projects.
|Participating Providers||Financial Product Overview|
|ANZ||Overview [PDF, 289 KB]|
|ASB||Information to come|
|BNZ||Overview [PDF, 45 KB]|
|Kiwibank||Overview [PDF, 105 KB]|
|NZGIF||Overview [PDF, 2 MB]|
|Purpose Capital||Overview [PDF, 148 KB]|
|Simply Energy||Overview [PDF, 67 KB]|
|Solar Bay||Overview [PDF, 764 KB]|
|Westpac||Information to come|
How the Pilot Works for GIDI Applicants
- Whether you contact the finance provider or seek an introduction through EECA, you will hold a direct relationship with that finance provider(s).
- EECA’s role will be limited to sharing your project information, alongside their own project information, with a selected finance provider(s), to streamline information flows and help with verification. This is done with your consent.
- To explore any of the potential financial offerings, you can contact the finance provider using the details provided on this website at any time, or you can nominate your preferred finance providers with whom you would like to investigate finance options when you fill out a GIDI funding application form. Please note we encourage you to secure your finance early.
EECA gives no advice, recommendation, representation, or warranty in respect of fitness for purpose or suitability or otherwise of:
- any participant on the open directory; or
- any products and other potential offerings offered by, or any advice or services provided by or on behalf of, the finance provider to the GIDI applicant (or any other person that engages with finance providers on this open directory by reason of the information on our website).
In addition, EECA has no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any decisions made by a finance provider:
- in relation to the products and other potential offerings (including the decision of whether the finance provider will commit to the financing that the GIDI applicant or any other person has requested); or
- during the course of any resulting relationship.