The energy systems optimisation programme offers up to 40% of the cost of optimising existing equipment and assets to save energy and emissions.
- Co-funding is open to New Zealand registered businesses and public sector organisations that emit more than 10,000 tonnes CO2-e a year on stationary energy.
- Projects must deliver a guaranteed level of energy savings.
- Projects won’t be considered if they have a payback period of less than two years.
- Co-funding is capped at a maximum of $100,000 for optimising a system and/or tuning a boiler.
Bring in an expert to tune and calibrate equipment at your commercial or industrial site so your business gets the most out of its assets.
Many businesses achieve significant gains by adding additional sensors and feedback systems (such as display panels or dashboards) to existing control systems. Regular boiler-tuning is also eligible for co-funding. Undertaking this simple process every 6 months can significantly reduce your energy bill. Systems optimisation can have other benefits such as:
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Improved working conditions and safety for your staff with better lighting and heating.
- Greater awareness of where your energy is going.
- Reduced carbon footprint.
Contact your EECA Account Manager to discuss your requirements, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org