Are you experienced in research and programme design?
Keen on strategy, and interested in leading how our key insights are shared?
Passionate about addressing climate change?
He angitūtanga | The opportunity
We’re EECA – the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority. Our mandate is to encourage, promote and support energy efficiency, conservation and uptake of renewable energy. To achieve our objectives, EECA delivers a range of information, regulation and co-funding initiatives - many of which contribute to the Government’s recently launched first Emissions Reduction Plan.
Right now, we’re on the look out for a Senior Advisor – Strategy and Insights to:
- Support the design and optimisation of our work programmes
- Lead delivery for the sharing of insights with the Energy industry
- Coordinate our research planning
On a day-to-day basis, you would be working closely with the rest of the Evidence, Insights and Innovation team – as well as our organisation’s Strategy Lead.
He kōrero mōu | About you
We’re seeking a candidate with:
- 3-5 years of experience in research and/or programme design, as well as a relevant qualification
- The ability to absorb technical information and translate the subject matter into actionable insights
- A strategic, ‘big-picture’ mindset and the ability to demonstrate thought-leadership
- Passion for EECA’s purpose and the challenge of addressing climate change.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What we offer
An excellent working environment where you’re surrounded by a passionate and committed team, who strive to make a difference for current and future generations. We have just over 110 staff, which makes it easy for us to connect across all areas of the business and collaborate with each other to deliver the goods.
In addition, we provide:
- Flexible work environment with the ability to work from home twice a week
- Free Southern Cross medical insurance
- Three extra days of leave called EECA Days
- Access to a great and well-utilised social club
- Support for training and development
You can visit our website to learn more about the important work we do at:
Tono ināianei | Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please read the position description below.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to Siobhan Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11.59pm on Sunday 25 September, 2022.