Unique combination of technical knowledge and relationship-management skills needed
Be part of our purpose-driven, delivery-focused organisation.
Full time, permanent role based in Wellington or Christchurch.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join EECA's Public Sector Portfolio team. By managing a portfolio of the State Sectors largest energy users, this role will influence these organisations at executive, management and operations levels to ensure uptake of energy efficiency and carbon reduction initiatives by providing world class relationship management and investment outcomes.
In this role you will be:
- Helping your public sector customers on their carbon neutral government programme journey
- Assisting them with energy efficiency and carbon reduction opportunities with stationary energy and transport fleets
- Creating and owning strategic account plans and delivering operational account management that meets EECA’s purpose.
To fill this role, we’re looking for someone with:
- Experience and knowledge of energy efficiency offerings and the energy sector
- Demonstrated success in business development, sales, and account management, including experience across the public sector.
- Enthusiasm for collaboration, and experience managing key stakeholders at a senior level.
- A results orientation who can use their initiative to get things done.
Above all, you’ll have passion for EECA’s purpose and strategic focus.
Mō mātou | About us
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) is a government agency whose purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. Our strategic focus areas are based on influencing the energy decisions in the transport, business, and residential sectors. This is a unique opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
Tono ināianei | Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please read the position description below.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to Siobhan Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm Tuesday 3rd August 2021.