Are you the kind of person who lives and breathes IT infrastructure and networks?
Do you thrive on troubleshooting complex IT challenges?
Full-time, permanent role in our Wellington Office
Mō te tūnga | About the role
The Corporate Services Group is essential in helping EECA achieve its vision. It provides the support services that enables our people to thrive. It ensures that we have the right knowledge, infrastructure, capabilities, and processes to underpin success.
Within the Corporate Services Group, the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Team is responsible for delivering, managing and securing the technology products and services that support the organisation’s business processes and workflows.
The Technical Operations Lead is responsible for ensuring the effective, efficient, and secure operation of EECA’s IT infrastructure and networks.
He kōrero mōu | About you
To be successful in this role, you'll bring:
- At least five years’ experience leading an IT operations / infrastructure capability with broad knowledge of IT systems, networking, platforms, and architectures.
- Experience managing and administering M365 and O365 technologies, including but not limited to Azure AD, Intune/Autopilot, Group Policy, Defender, Endpoint and Exchange.
- Project Management, Customer Service & Stakeholder Management skills.
- Friendly ‘can-do’ attitude with a team player mentality and collaborative working style.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What we offer
An important opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
In addition, we provide:
- Flexible work environment with the ability to work from home twice a week
- Free Southern Cross medical insurance
- Three extra days of leave called EECA Days
- Access to a great and well-utilised social club
- Support for training and development
Mō mātou | About us
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) is a government agency whose purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. Our strategic focus areas are based on influencing the energy decisions in the transport, business, and residential sectors. This is a unique opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
You can read more about what we do at EECA - Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority | EECA(external link)
Tono ināianei | Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please see the position description below.
In order to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to Jenny Devine at email@example.com before 11:59pm on Sunday, 8 October 2023