Contribute your skills to reducing NZ's transport-related carbon emissions.
Permanent, full-time position based in our Wellington office.
Mō mātou - About us
EECA (the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority) is a government agency whose purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. Our strategic focus areas are based on influencing the energy decisions in the transport, business, and residential sectors. This is a unique opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
Mō te tūnga - About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join EECA’s Transport Portfolio Team, within our wider Investment and Engagement Group. This group delivers change programmes that result in significant cost effective, sustainable energy savings across EECA’s target markets.
Key responsibilities of the Portfolio Analyst role include:
- Undertaking relationship management activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing delivery support to EECA's Transport Team
- Conducting detailed data analysis to develop transport decarbonisation case studies and identifying learnings to encourage replication
To fill this role, we're looking for someone who has:
- A relevant tertiary qualification, or equivalent experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Familiarity with marketing frameworks
- High-level data analysis competencies, and the ability to translate data into compelling narratives
Above all, you'll need to have a passion for EECA’s purpose.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please read the position description below.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV and cover letter to Siobhan Tanner by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm on Thursday 24th June.