Help us make a difference to the way New Zealanders use energy to reduce emissions
Bring your experience in marketing automation to this new role
Full time, permanent role - preferably in our Wellington office.
Mō te tūnga - About the role
Now is the time to join the Marketing and Communications team at EECA. Our brand platforms like Gen Less continue to grow and inspire climate-positive action!
This is a brand-new role for EECA, and we are looking for someone to champion our new CRM System. Digital marketing smarts, a process-improvement mindset and a flair for relationship management are crucial to success in the role.
The key result areas for our CRM Specialist are:
- Leading the implementation, process design of workflows and ongoing maintenance of the CRM (once the CRM platform has been implemented by the ICT Team)
- Maintaining and building out of leads and audience contacts in the CRM
- Integrating CRM workflows with EECA’s digital channels
- Supporting key internal stakeholder groups with the operation of the CRM and engagement improvements
- Analysing evaluations to inform learnings back into EECA
To fill this role, we're looking for someone who has:
- 3-6 years of CRM and digital marketing (or direct marketing, digital sales) experience, with demonstrated success in growth initiatives
- Strong experience in CRM and automation platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Dot Digital and Marketo
- Strong understanding of the customer – and how best to deploy optimisation strategies
Above all, you'll need to have a passion for EECA’s purpose.
Mō mātou - About us
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) is a government agency whose purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. Our strategic focus areas are based on influencing the energy decisions in the transport, business, and residential sectors. This is a unique opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If you are interested in learning more about what the role involves, please read the position description below.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to Siobhan Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5.00pm on Thursday 29 July.