Contribute your analytical skills to reducing New Zealand's carbon emissions
Ideal opportunity for a great communicator
Permanent, full time role in our Wellington office.
Mō te tūnga - About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join EECA’s Products and Partnerships Team, within our wider Investment and Engagement Group. This group delivers change programmes that result in significant cost effective, sustainable reduction in emissions across EECA’s target markets.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to evaluate the economic and environmental value of decisions
- Developing case studies to showcase commercial and technical viability of emission reduction initiatives
To fill this role, we're looking for someone who has:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A background in commercial analysis and evaluation of technical information
- The ability to convey technical information in a way that can be easily understood by others
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
Above all, you'll need to have a passion for EECA’s purpose.
Mō mātou - About us
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) is a government agency whose purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use. Our strategic focus areas are based on influencing the energy decisions in the transport, business, and residential sectors. This is a unique opportunity to join a government agency with a strong focus on delivery, and to do meaningful work with motivated people that has a tangible impact on the lives of New Zealanders.
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If you're interested in learning more about what the role involves, please read the position description below.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV and cover letter by email to Siobhan Tanner at email@example.com before 11.59pm Sunday 24 October 2021.