What we offer
Our placement opportunities are up to 18 months long. Successful applicants experience a friendly organisation that is making a difference.
- You’ll be given a work programme that gives you experience in a variety of areas across our business.
- We’ll provide coaching to help you grow expertise for the next step in your career.
- You’ll gain a strong understanding of working in the public sector, and the challenges and opportunities of moving to a low carbon future.
Who should apply
We look for people who are motivated, eager to learn and keenly interested in EECA’s purpose.
- You need to be a recent graduate or student in your final year of study.
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
- You’ll need to be based in Wellington for the duration of the programme.
- We advertise positions annually, usually towards the end of the year, on Seek and jobs.govt.nz. For your application, you’ll be asked to upload your CV, cover letter, academic record and answer some competency-based questions.
- We carry out competency-based interviews, and respond to all applicants.