Analyst - Senior Data Insights Analyst
Do you have a talent for finding the right data and transforming it into valuable insights? Do you want to help make a difference in New Zealand’s journey towards a low emissions economy through scenario modelling?
The Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) is a Crown entity whose purpose is to mobilise New Zealanders to be world leaders in clean and clever energy use.
EECA is collaborating with the BusinessNZ Energy Council (BEC) on an exciting new project which will contribute to emissions reduction. BEC is a group of New Zealand's peak energy sector organisations taking a leading role in creating a sustainable energy future.
You will play a key role to help develop future energy sector scenarios and model them to draw insights to tell a story.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Research and analyse data from multiple sources
- Document model assumptions, data inputs and parameters
- Conduct model runs and interpret the results to tell a story
- Work collaboratively within and between EECA, BEC and with external stakeholders
You will have a relevant tertiary qualification, along with strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with a collaborative working style and a drive to deliver results.
This position will be based at EECA and BEC to deliver jointly agreed outcomes between the two organisations, and be predominantly based at BEC for at least the first 12 months.
If you are interested in learning more, please read the job description located on https://www.eeca.govt.nz/about-eeca/careers-at-eeca
Your application for the role should include:
- A cover letter telling us about your interest in the role and highlighting relevant experience and achievements to date.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) that outlines your skills, experience and career history relevant to the position.
Applications must be submitted to email@example.com by cob Tuesday 17 December 2019.
You would need to be available for an interview in the week of 13 January 2020.