On this page you'll find information for ENERGY STAR partners and interested stakeholders regarding New Zealand's ENERGY STAR programme. If you are a consumer wanting to find out which products qualify for the ENERGY STAR mark, click here.
Several specifications have been updated and are effective during 2014. They include:
- NZ - ENERGY STAR window specification V1.1 (effective 1 October 2014)
- NZ - ENERGY STAR TV specification V6.0 (effective 1 March 2014)
- NZ - ENERGY STAR fridge/freezers specification V2.0 (effective 1 April 2014)
- NZ - ENERGY STAR heat pump spec V4.0 and 4.1 (effective 1 April 2014)
- NZ - ENERGY STAR ducted heat pump spec V3.0 and 3.1 (effective 1 April 2014)
- NZ - ENERGY STAR monitor spec V6.0 (effective 2 June 2014)
- NZ - ENERGY STAR computer spec V6.0 (effective 1 June 2014)
- NZ - ENERGY STAR imaging equip spec V2.0 (effective 3 June 2014)
The ENERGY STAR mark can be found in New Zealand on a growing number of product categories including whiteware, home electronics, heat pumps, lighting and office equipment.
- ENERGY STAR products
- ENERGY STAR product specifications
- ENERGY STAR manufacturers
- ENERGY STAR retailers