Registering computers, monitors, imaging and audio equipment, and DVD players
The US ENERGY STAR programme maintains an international product database for ENERGY STAR qualified office equipment (computers, monitors, laptops and notebooks), imaging equipment, audio equipment and DVD products.
For these products to be listed by NZ ENERGY STAR they must first be verified as registered on the US ENERGY STAR database.
US ENERGY STAR partners
1. Check the qualified product models listed on the US qualified product database.
2. To submit products to the NZ ENERGY STAR programme, copy the product information from the US database into an Excel spreadsheet
3. Complete the supplier declaration form .
4. Email these to the NZ ENERGY STAR team.
5. The NZ ENERGY STAR team will verify your product list against the US ENERGY STAR website as a final check.
6. Qualified models will then be posted on the EECA website.
7. We'll inform you once the process is complete.
Non US ENERGY STAR partners
If your company is not currently a US ENERGY STAR partner, or your New Zealand products are not listed on the US qualified product database, please email the NZ ENERGY STAR team for details.