Registering whiteware and heat pumps
Whiteware and heat pumps must first be registered at the Energy Rating website before they are eligible for New Zealand ENERGY STAR® registration.
1. Check that the product(s) meet the ENERGY STAR specification in their product category. If a product meets its specification, complete the product registration form:
Note that with some products you will need to include additional technical data and documentation to support the registration.
2. Send the completed product registration form, the supplier declaration form, and any supporting documents to the NZ ENERGY STAR team at email@example.com
3. When the NZ ENERGY STAR team have reviewed and approved your submission the product is deemed ENERGY STAR qualified.
For existing ENERGY STAR partners, newly qualified products will be posted on the EECA website immediately.
For prospective new ENERGY STAR partners who have qualified products, you will be invited to sign an ENERGY STAR Partnership Agreement. This enables you to promote ENERGY STAR on your qualified products.
- ENERGY STAR product specification page
- ENERGY STAR heat pump specification
- ENERGY STAR ducted heat pump specification
- ENERGY STAR dishwasher specification
- ENERGY STAR washing machine specification
- ENERGY STAR fridge freezer specification