ENERGY STAR audio/video specification
This product specification outlines the critieria for audio/video products to be ENERGY STAR qualified. It combines the previous ENERGY STAR DVD player and audio equipment specifications.
Key energy efficiency criteria for this specification include:
- sleep mode power consumption limits
- mandatory auto power down requirements
- product function power consumption limits
- amplifier efficiency requirements
- idle state power consumption limits for all products if option to disable auto power down.
View the specification for the full qualification criteria.