EECA Biofuels and Electric Vehicles Conference 2009
Held on 24 March 2009 at Te Papa Tongarewa in Wellington, this was the fifth annual EECA Biofuels Conference, which since 2008 has incorporated Electric Vehicles.
The conference followed on from the success of previous years and is New Zealand's principal industry conference on renewable energy for transport.
Speakers presenting this year included:
- The Minister of Energy and Resources, Hon. Gerry Brownlee
- High level representatives from GM Holden
- The UK Renewable Fuels Agency
- VW Brazil
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center, USA
- ANZ Infrastructure Services
- Gull Petroleum
- The Electricity Commission
- And more.
Phone: 0800 358 676
Team Manager, Corporate Communications - 0800 358 676